New Holland babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyFarmBunnies

Reaction score
Our Holland doe has FINALLY delivered a live litter! She had 5 and lost 2 but we have 3 adorable little cuties in the nest. Momma is an orange, and Daddy is a black and orange tri. I think we have all oranges, although one seems darker so I am thinking maybe tort? Shading hasn't started to come in yet though. In the group photo they all look the same color but in the individual ones I can see more variety. It might also just be the light or the camera.

14734_101026_460000000.jpg

14734_101026_460000003.jpg

14734_101026_460000002.jpg

14734_101026_460000001.jpg

It looks like shading from an outside source they all look orange to me cute babies :) congratulations!

Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful babies. Love the coloring.

Hope you post pics of them as they grow. It's just awesome to watch them develop and watching them change colors into what they will be as adults.

Bunnies change colors all the time. I found that out with my Dobby (Marten). Watching his coat change to what it is now was just amazing.

Good Luck with them. Hope Mom is doing well.

K :)

@Rosalie they're just over a week old in these photos. Their eyes aren't open yet. :)

@Karen: Dobby is a shaded, and you're right--it is SO fun to watch their colors grow and develop as they get older! These tykes probably won't, though, as it is mostly just the shadeds that are chameleons!

Back