new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsy

Reaction score
Hi I am Briana and I have two bunnies. Nala and Oreo.
Nala is all white with red eyes and his teeth need to be cut.
Orea is black and white.

Oreo.jpg

nala.jpg

:welcome1
Hi Briana,
I have a daughter named Brianna (with 2 n's). She likes to be called Bree. We have three rabbits, Pepper, Fred, and Smokey. Technically Pepper and Fred are Bree's rabbits and Smokey belongs to my son, but their dad and I do all the work of taking care of them. We don't mind though. Bree and her brother are teenagers so I like having the bunnies to take care of since I don't have babies to take care of anymore.

Your bunnies are very cute!

:welcome1
Hi Briana,
I have a daughter named Brianna (with 2 n's). She likes to be called Bree. We have three rabbits, Pepper, Fred, and Smokey. Technically Pepper and Fred are Bree's rabbits and Smokey belongs to my son, but their dad and I do all the work of taking care of them. We don't mind though. Bree and her brother are teenagers so I like having the bunnies to take care of since I don't have babies to take care of anymore.

Your bunnies are very cute!

neat! haha my mother spel mine Briana because her name is spelt differently then most and she did it with my brothers name to.

Welcome to RO!

I've got a Nala, too, hehe... she looks about as different as can be, though, since she's a harlequin lionhead :p

I used to have a loinhead w named him Simba thats how Nala got his names we named them to match.

Heres a picture of him when we first got him.

009.jpg

Latest posts

Back