New Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KKH

Reaction score
Hello! I stumbled across this site when searching for information on spinal injuries in rabbits. My daughter has a 6 month old mini rex, Daisy (I just call her bunbun), who has a spinal injury. So I am hoping to find some help on how to make her comfortable and where to go from here.

I've never dealt with a spinal injury, so I'm no help ><

I recommend making a post about it in the infirmary section as we have a rabbit-savvy vet who periodically comes in and gives advice; however, he only reads the infirmary section.

oh, and welcome to RO :)

Sorry I can't help but welcome to RO
There are a lot of great people on here that should be able to offer some advice

Welcome to RO! :wave:

I'm sorry your little one has an injury. There are many special buns living happy lives out there, so hopefully you can get some advice here. I have/had special needs but not a spine injury. If you need help with hygene issues please let me know, I can help there.

Thank you, everyone! I am finding and receiving lots of helpful information.

So far she seems to be doing a good job of keeping herself clean and I place her on her litter box several times a day so she can still use it (it has a grate over the top of it so she is not down in it) which she kind of seems to appreciate.

I know they can get urine scald, what should I watch for?

Latest posts

Back