New here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jengonz1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum. I'm a new bunny mom of 1 bunny that I won at a local fair. It's a girl,not sure of her age,she is short haired with black,red,and white. Her name is Selene and she's wonderful.

Well it's been a little over a month since I've posted here,but I wanted to give an update on Selene...she's a mommy! We got her Oct 27th and Nov 26th we found 6 babies in her cage. I'm happy to announce that all the babies are alive and well,and so adorable. They just opened their eyes today :) They are all black like her primary color,and a few of them have little streaks of white,a little black nose or stripe,or one has a white paw :) We are going to end up keeping 2 or so I think,and the others I have a few of my friends who're interested in them. Selene is a great mom and is nursing them and taking care of them. She gave me quite a scare when she jumped outta her cage at some point this weekend while we were gone,but she's back with her babies and nursing them. I took them all outta the cage tonight with her and held her while they nursed to make SURE that they are eating as I don't want my babies to die :(.

Latest posts

Back