New Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn84

Reaction score
Hi new here :biggrin2: with my 2 babies
Picture47.jpg
my fav pic
Picture51.jpg

The brown one with the dark blue spot her name isSaphire she's the female
Picture50-1.jpg
These are my babies let me know what you think

:hello Welcome to the forum! Your babies are adorable! Very sweet. How old are they? Can't wait to see more pictures. You'll have to start a blog about them!

:welcome1 :bunnybutt:

Heck yeah someone from Brooklyn!!! I'm from Sheepshead Bay but moved to Arizona a few years ago! Where in Brooklyn are you?

Your rabbits are cute too. :)

Tracy

:biggrin2:I became a bunny slave on easter i saw them at the window of a petshop next to other adorable baby rabbits there 15 weeks old.I don't know what breed they are the guy said they were mixed dwarfs.There cute though and very smart

BlueGiants wrote:
:hello Welcome to the forum! Your babies are adorable! Very sweet. How old are they? Can't wait to see more pictures. You'll have to start a blog about them!

:welcome1 :bunnybutt:
wow:shock:you can do that here?:mrsthumper:

timetowaste wrote:
Heck yeah someone from Brooklyn!!! I'm from Sheepshead Bay but moved to Arizona a few years ago! Where in Brooklyn are you?

Your rabbits are cute too. :)

Tracy
Im near the ridgewood area :cool:thats cool nice to know im not alone here

Definitely there such little hogs they would hear me taking out the food and binky all over the place when i pet them they lick me at times there very spoiled and mischevouse :p:happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back