New Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tort

Reaction score
Hi all!! My girlfriend and I became owned by Zamboni last September. I must say he has really straightened our life, the lives of our cats, and our two ferrets out. From day one he has made it clear that he is the "top dog" of the house. Oh well what can I do? If I get made at him he just gives me that "but I'm cute look" andI just end up blaming one of the cats.lol

Anyway as you can see we have a zoo; besides the other animals that own us we also have a Bearded Dragon.

I guess that is about as good as it's going to get for an introduction since it's late.

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum.

Your bun sounds hilarious and like he has you wrapped around his little paw.

I can't wait to hear more about him :D he sounds so lovely!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum,

Take care

Tracy

Dana my girlfriend is a hockey fan and he does kinda look like a zamboni.lol I'm working on the pics, but will have it posted asap. Thank you all for the kind welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to RO - I hope you have a great time searching through all the pages and posting comments.

We hope to hear lots about your bun!
Pics, Pics, Pics please and I love your buns name

Lots of love and warm welcomes
Becca AKA BabyBunnies
Nibbles
Dippy and
Fluffball

Thank you all again. As for watching the hockey playoffs; Dana is the hockey nut but I do watch it from time to time with her.lol

How great that your from my "Hometown"! Love Portland, OR!

I was back visiting in February and my Sister came across a Duck in her front yard that had a puncture injury to its Neck and I opened the Yellow Pages and found the Autobahn (sp?) society located a half mile from her and they took it in and rehabilitated it and then released it in their "bird sanctuary" up by Washington Park (I believe) -(her Husband had died they day before, so it had prominent purpose for us, the whole death and life goes on lesson, so it was really nice it worked out so seemlessly)..

Great town with great people.. Glad to hear there are bun people in Portland..

Latest posts

Back