new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper_jr

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Kennedy I am 9 years old I am Petkeeper/Shannons daughter. I have I Netherland Dwarf Bunny named Norbert. I LOVE bunnies they are so CUTE!!!!!!

:bunny18Hi :)

Welcome to the forum.

I bet Norbert is really cute :) I can't wait to see some pictures, and maybe hear some funny stories about him :)

I hope you like the forum.

Take care

Tracy

Hi and welcome to RO!!:)

I can't wait to talk more with you!!

I really want to see Norbert! Could you post some pictures??:rabbithop

-TK

Hey

I will post som pictures as soon as I get some. Which might not be easy since Norbert is just a baby and doesn't like to sit still very much. But I've been trying. I have had him for almost month and he is getting calmer.

Well I guess I was wrong turns out I have a very photogenic bunny I got TONS of pics. Here they are -

Norbert.jpg

Norbert2.jpg

Norbert3.jpg

Norbert4.jpg

Norbert5.jpg

Isn't he CUTE!!!!

Welcome to the forum!! :biggrin2:

Norbert is adorable, I love the little nethies. :bunnyheart

~~~~~
~Michaela, Maddie, Ebony, Pebble & Angel Bunny Berri~

First of all, I love the name Norbert, and second of all, he is TOOO cute! I have a little grey male Netherland Dwarf named Button and he never takes a bad picture :) Definitely make Norbert a blog!

Thank you. I got the name from Harry Potter the baby dragon that Hagrid has. people keep telling me to make a blog but I havn't quite figured out how to yet!!

I think you just go to the Bunny Blog section and start a new thread called "Norbert" (or something more clever!). Then whenever you have new pictures or something to say about Norbert, you just go back to that thread and hit Reply by the newest message and the thread will go back to the top of thel list. :)

ok thanks a bunch I will do that but I can't right know because my sister wants the computer (rolling my eyes) LOL!!

Norbert is adorible!!! I just LLLLLLLLLLLLove him:bunnyheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Harry Poter I can't wait till the 7th book comes out!!

-TK

Me too!!! Aside from going on rabbits online, checking my email and watching TV I have been reading likea total NUTCASE!!!! Trying to read all of them again before Saturday I am on the fith!!

P.S I think Harry is cute!! I have a big poster ofHarry, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, and a couple of other kids. It is a poster of the fith movie! I can't wait until this weekend because my mom and dad are maybe going to take me to go see it. But it depends on my sister if she will let us go because she is only 5 and she can't see it.

Hey Sweetie...how are you liking the forum. I am glad you could join. You have been wanting to be on a forum forever!

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back