New Here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmncmom07

Reaction score
:bunnydance:HI my name is Crystal im anew bunmom we live in Florida and i guess i just wanted to find a sitethat i can actually share moments, thoughts, and get some advise frompeople and i think i found it with this site.

:bunnydance:Well let me introduce my lil angel her:
Name: TinkerBell *Tinks* for short

Age: Not sure i think about 4 months old i got her from teh pets store an they didnt seem to know her exact age so...

Personality: Oh man she is so inquisitive and she love to be out and anabout out of her cage, she is an indoor rabbit and just loves to be inan around everything. We are still working on the picking up thing butit seems she has gotten used to me.

Anyways without further adue (sp sry lol) here is my lil buns Tinks:

mybunbun2.jpg

~*~*~*~

bunoncarpet2.jpg

She's ever so cute :D

Welcome to the forum, by the way. It's probably worth posting in theintroductions forum, as that way the mods, etc, know that you are agenuine member :)

Hopefully you will find the site friendly and feel able to share your stories here.

Take care

Tracy

Well you've come to the right place! Everyone onthis site is so great. It's the best place to share experiances andadvice, even things that have nothing to do with rabbits! Congrats onyour new baby bun!!:colors:

Hi Crystal!

Thought I'd move your thread to the Introductions section so plenty of folks can say hello. :)

Welcome to Rabbits Only! We're happy to have you!

I look forward to hearing all about your little Tinkerbell! :)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back