New Here! What kind of bunny is this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriAZ

Reaction score
I found her in my backyard. No she's not wild. 2 other bunnies were found, they were white, one had long hair. I believe they were released by an owner that no longer wanted them, Easter bunnies... I'm in AZ and our wild bunnies are cotton tails and jackrabbits and they are mostly gray.

534853_10201140777550506_52365141_n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...lbum/65626_10201140822871639_1327330360_n.jpg

She is about 2-3 pounds now, we've had her 2 weeks, the picture is from the first few days we got her. She has grown a bit.

Yeah, not wild. She looks to be around 10 weeks old in the pictures. I can't really tell the breed at this point. I'm no expert though. Could be a mixed breed. She's very cute :)

I just saw this picture and almost freaked out. I'm also located in Az and my bunny Clover looks JUST like yours! They're almost the same size too. Where in Arizona are you located? If they are siblings by chance, Clover is lionhead and mini rex mix. Here's a picture of her recently.

clover3.jpg

Holy moly Jayme! Identical. I am in Glendale, we found her in our backyard. The next door neighbor got a white one that looks like a lionhead...

Well in El Mirage is a pet store named Pratts, and there's another location in Glendale, and I'm not sure how the one in Glendale would get any of the litter, but I know people travel to go to Pratts in El Mirage. I'm in Surprise, so maybe 30 minutes from where you are. It's possible that some how a bunny from out here got out there though, if someone dumped them. My boyfriend's younger sister adopted Clover's brother, and when I can I'll post a picture of him. Here's more pictures of Clover though. This is crazy haha

clover.jpg

clover1.jpg

clovercage.jpg

I'm close to el mirage location, 91st ave Glendale area. So very possible. I will post recent pics tomorrow. :brownbunny

Yeah they look identical haha. So that makes your bun a lionhead and mini Rex mix :)

I am not sure at all with breeds, I barely know any of that myself.. all I know is SHE is absolutely stunning & so is Clover! They do look very similar. So so cute!!! and welcome aboard! I hope you can keep her and obviously never hesitate to ask questions; everyone on this forum is so welcoming and they are all full of great knowledge!!

I don't know the breed either, but I wanted to say that she is very cute. :) She is lucky you picked her up.

what a sweet adorable little girl. Our newest was easter throw out to sadly....I some how keep getting a sneaking feeling he was not getting feed a ton.
Since he literally eats his entire bowl of food each morning and goes through a water bottle a day. He seems all around in good health he just eats and drinks like mad.

Latest posts

Back