new here not so new to bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually i found that the nic pannels didnt work out. my twin ordered a bird cage a while back and got a whole shipment of damaged parts. they were replaced and the damagedones wernt safe for the birds but were good for a bunny cage. the cage dimensions is 30l x 18w x 35 h and has 2 platforms. i'll get a pics once i finish it this week. its a work in progress. i found with the nic pannels he was very noisey and as he is in the same room i sleep in, so that was abit hard. with the bird cage its all nice and quiet. i'm going to put plywood covered in fleece ontop to make cool platforms. if he pees on them well its no trouble to wash the fleece. he hasnt used the platforms yet tho so im hoping this is going to work out. i wanted to get a huge 4 foot high cornor cage for him that had like 6 platorms but 399.99 was a bit of a price for a ferret cage so i decided against it. im going to make a run for him in the garded this summer with the nic pannels

Back