New here :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heya, me and my buns are new here ^.^

I have 4 buns, 3 males and a female, a nethie named Keiser, a nethienamed Cygnus, and two dwarf mixes, one named Kippes and one Kalliope.

I do have pics of em :)

Wondering though, does this forum tend to be more supportive of rescue or breeding?

I've never ever found one that is *completely* in the middle, so justwondering if this is more of a breeder forum or rescue bunnies forum?

:)

Hello and welcome.

You'll find that we're split pretty evenly here. There are breeders whorescue and rescuers who breed. There are also people who only do onebut support the other.

Hope to see pictures of your buns. :cool:

Hi and Welcome!

i have found this forum supportive of those who love and take GOOD careof rabbits. Whether they are breeders/rescuers/or just plain pet people.

This is without a doubt the most open minded forum out there. We have all kinds here.

There is a Top Picks at the top of the board. Please take amoment to check it out. It was tons and tons of information.

Welcome.

Tina

We support each other, We watch each others backs , We are a multifunctional rabbit forum , Devoted to the bestHealth, Care , Breeding , Rescue.

We Have many different forms of Rabbit People here . We are Diverse.

:mrsthumper:Welcome to this forum. I'm fairlynewhere and I find that everyone here absolutelyadores bunnies, wants to take the best care of them. Everyone here isextremely kind and supportive and will help immediately ifyou have a problem or a question. I'm sure you'll be veryhappy here. I have six bunnies of my own...three mini-lops, aharlequin and two I'm not sure of. I also volunteer at a humane societyand take care of the shelter bunnies. I have learned more here in amonth than I can possibly believe. it is so wonderful to be able tolearn about bunnies from people all over the world.:bambiandthumper

Cool :) Thanks guys ^.^ Well here's piccies of my lovebuns ^.^

This is Keiser, he's been having a hard time lately :( Been sick often,haven't had one straight week in the past few months where I haven'thad to force something in him, wether it be nose/eye drops,antibiotics, or force feeding -.- Currently he has a tract infectionso's on antibiotics morning and night. he is such a good sport about itall though! All the receptionists at the vet love him, lol, I bring himthere on harness and leash, wrapped in ablanket, that placedoesn't phase him; he sort of enjoys all the people around there. Getslots and lots of pettings ;) Which is good, as he has malloclusion, sohas to go at least once amonth for the rest of his life -.-Relieving that it is not stressful to him :)

CROP-keizear.jpg

Resized_CROP-keiserhay2.jpg

CROP-keiser8.jpg

CROP-keiser7.jpg

Resized_Resized_CROP-keizrelax.jpg

Resized_CROP-keizcheese.jpg

CROP-keizrelax2.jpg

Resized_CROP-keizdrink.jpg

Resized_CROP-keizdrink1.jpg

crop-keiztongue.jpg

He's a very personable bunny lol

This is Cygnus: ^^

CROP-cygsniff.jpg

CROP-cyggrass9.jpg

CROP-cyggrass3.jpg

CROP-cyggrass1.jpg

CROP-cygsnow2.jpg

CROP-cygsnow1.jpg

Resized_CROP-cygcomp2.jpg

Resized_CROP-cygcomp1.jpg

CROP-cygnus6.jpg

CROP-cygnus7.jpg

CROP-cygnus4.jpg

These are my two newest buns, have had them about a week, and so theyare currently "in process" Of being bonded with my older boys (Older asin I've had them longer, my new buns are older than them though)

They've hada heartbreaking life, :( but I am *very* lucky tobe owned by them now!! :D You can read their story in a nutshell here:http://www.smallanimalrescue.org/december24.html

I hope they've forgotten their past -.-

This is Kalliope:

crop-kalcage1.jpg

And this is her veggie story :D

crop-kalyawn.jpg

Must.....stretch....and....yawn......before......veggies....
crop-kalscratch.jpg

Scratch first too....Gotta make sure mom knows I will take MY greens when I'M ready
crop-kalicartop.jpg

Yummmmmmmmmmmm
crop-kalwhere.jpg

Don't you have anymore???
crop-kalicurious.jpg

Come ON don't you????
crop-kalimoretop.jpg

I know it's here somewhere.....
crop-kallitter4.jpg

Alright fine.....I will just wait patiently.....
crop-kallitter2.jpg

crop-kalliope.jpg

crop-kalrub.jpg

Nuh uh, I want more yummies....scratches don't make up for it.....well....maybe.....
crop-kalicage.jpg

Mommy just LOVES my ears in this piccie...hehe...am I cute or what? ^.^

haha...She's my hunny bunny ^.^

And here is Kippes :D

CROP-kippeshangout2.jpg

CROP-kiphop.jpg

CROP-nemo7.jpg

CROP-nemo3.jpg

CROP-nemo1.jpg

crop-kipcamsniff.jpg

CROP-kipfood.jpg

CROP-kippes1.jpg

CROP-kippessniff.jpg

haha...Am soooo in love with that cheeky little bugger ^.^

Hope that isnt too many piccies!!!

They're sendin' binkies to y'all and your buns :)

Love your bunny pictures! I am so gladyou got your bunnies from SARS. Do you know Simone whovolunteers with SARS? She is one of my Internet friends eventhough we live thousands of miles away.

There are people in rescue, breeders andpeoplewhohave rabbits as companion animals. I volunteerwith a cat rescue(www.stayawhilecatshelter.org)and a rabbit rescue in Ohio(www.ohare.org) and have house rabbitsand cats. The board is very diverse. Every one ishelpful and there is a huge amount of medical and other rabbitknowledge here. This is a great place to share stories aboutrabbits, ask questions andto learn a lot.

Welcome to the board!

Really? That's cool ^.^

No don't know her too much, I do know what she doesiswonderful though!Lisa is the main rescuer I'vebeen in contact with :) She's awesome, those two do SO much for thosehelpless furbabies :)

Lisa is a saint!Wee-mailed a while back after SARS had rounded up a huge numberof rabbits dumped in a park. Both of them workveryhard for rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, etc.

If you see Simone, please tell her 'hi' from Ann, mom to Dr. Melody Frankenbunny - she'll know.

Small world. :)

Radar is a SARS bunny -- sort of. He came from Lisa's partnerbefore I think just before it wasSARS.Which reminds me, ItoldLisawe'd be able to help outwith another foster ortwo, just waiting to hear back from her, thanks for thereminder! :)
And hey, I know all about Melody Frankenbunny! That's great, SC. :)

Yeah I love those ones too lol ^.^
Kalli is the only one of my buns I've ever caught in a yawn :p
Wow....Really is a small world....and yup the BC one lol
I do think there is SARS in other locations ? But I'm pretty sure they're all in BC areas

I might be wrong though, so don't quote me in that, hehe :p

BelovedBunnies wrote:
Wondering though, does this forum tend to be more supportive of rescue or breeding?

This forum supports a wide variety of interests and stays away from thepolitics of "breeder vs animal rights" because of the strong emotionsevoked by the issue.

There are a number of breeders on the board from those who breed petsto those whoshow extensively. There are some rescueestablishments as well asmembers employed at pet stores orwork at shelters. Rounding out the group members are the manydedicated pet owners.

This unique mix of experience gives the forum a well-rounded base of information for all rabbit owners.

Pam

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

:tears2:I read that story and started tearingup. What a good thing you have done. I think yourfirst bunny is just so cute. What a brave little thing.

This forum supports a wide variety ofinterests and stays away from the politics of "breeder vs animalrights" because of the strong emotions evoked by the issue.

I find it great that it's like that!

I read that story and started tearing up.
I know, I hate remembering what they've been through -.- But it hasn'truined their spirits! :D I feel way too lucky to be owned by thesecritters! :)

Latest posts

Back