New here, and new to rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmoore1230

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Kyley and I just adopted my first rabbit about a month ago. He is a dwarf rabbit, and I think around 8 months old. His name is Gaara, and he loves to dig and give kisses. I got him neutered today, so in return for having his balls chopped off, I surprised him by building him a new NIC Cage (which will be made taller once I move out of my dorm room).

I'm fairly new to rabbits, but I have owned ferrets and Guinea Pigs in the past. I think rabbit ownership is going smoothly so far, and Gaara seems to be a very happy bunny.

image.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Gaara is the perfect name for your new friend (love the natural eyeliner <3)

What did you use for the bottom of the cage ? (The underneath part ?) So that potty doesn't leak through ?
I'd like to make a cage and am thinking about how to get it waterproof. :)
Very cute setup and looks roomy for him !

What did you use for the bottom of the cage ? (The underneath part ?) So that potty doesn't leak through ?
I'd like to make a cage and am thinking about how to get it waterproof. :)
Very cute setup and looks roomy for him !

It's a sheet of corrugated plastic (choroplast). I got a 48"x96" sheet at a local sign store for $22. If you look up "C&C cage" on Google you can look up tons of tutorials on how to make the base!!!

Latest posts

Back