New here and looking for the person who sent me here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NekoOtome

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm really looking forward to hanging out on here and sharing pics and stories about my newly rescued Holland Lop, Benny. I learned about this place from an answer regarding cage material on Yahoo Answers. So if you answer questions a lot and your username is Imbrium, I wanted to thank you! You helped me get rid of the cedar shavings that came with him, as well as find a good material to protect his feet from cage wire. Either way, I hope to have a lot of fun with fellow rabbit fans and owners =D.

Welcome and yes imbrium is on here I'm sure she'll see this post.

Welcome to,RO and glad you came here. It's a great forum for bunny slaves! :)

Welcome! This forum is awesome! I know you'll love it! Bunny owners helping Bunny owners! :hearts :D :group2:

Cutie little face, he´s gorgeous. Hope to hear more about Benny. Welcome to RO from all us bunny lovers.

Hi & welcome to you & Benny!
Benny certainly is a handsome fellow & makes a great avatar! Glad to have you join us & so glad Imbrium was there to help you with Benny & guide you here! Everyone here is helpful & friendly as Imbrium! I love to come here to learn more to be a better bunny mom & to read about other bunnies & their humans! Nice to meet you & Benny! Oh, we love pix here so please share when you can!

Latest posts

Back