New Harley pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy

Reaction score
heres my boy Harley,,hes growing up :(
3e90bf74.jpg

18328c1f.jpg

Those two are going to grow up to be quite the ladykillers ;) :cool:

Brandy

I am offended I have to come on here to see these pics!! lol justkidding...good pics...Harley looks so light!! And Dakin stillhas that evil glint in his eye! Just like mom!

Shannon

Thanks guys!! i told Dakin everyonethinks hes cute he said "I know" what a kid!!! andhes only 3 :p

Shannon ,,Im sorry,,,lol but you're never on line the same time I am anymore!!!!!

Brandy, Harley is gorgeous. What breed is he?

Your little boy is also a cutey. He looks to bond with Harley sowell.Your oldest is the same age as my oldest. All ourchildren will be the same age range wont they?

When is your new baby actually due? There can't be much difference between mine and your due dates.

Vickie

PS - Ever noticed that in every post we have made in each others topic, there is a reference to our pregnancy in ;)

Harley is a holland lop :D

Dakin is 3.5, will be 4 in July

Corbin is 2.5, will be 3 in June

and I am due July 16th,,,lol

Yes Ive noticed all of our posts to each other is about the babes,,,but thats okay:D

Thanks Lissa!!

okay I remember now, I had my first 2 close together, then the thirdtheres a space,,you have the space between your oldest 2 and will haveyour 2 younger ones close together,,lol

Latest posts

Back