New Fuzzbaby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Well if you all know i had to cutt my furbabies down to just my two flemish giants, but due to a curcumstance i am able to keep one more. She is a guinea that was left at my house this morning. Some people around know i take is animals and this is how i got some of my pets when in highschool. Well now i have this girl. She might be pregnant but i dont know. She needs a bath cause she smells. Here are some pics.

She has red eyes and she loves to stare. She is actually in good weight and everything. She is not named yet have any names in mind please share. I was thinking Hypno or Ruby cause of the eyes.

Camarie wrote:
Well if you all know i had to cutt my furbabies down to just my two flemish giants, but due to a curcumstance i am able to keep one more. She is a guinea that was left at my house this morning. Some people around know i take is animals and this is how i got some of my pets when in highschool. Well now i have this girl. She might be pregnant but i dont know. She needs a bath cause she smells. Here are some pics.

She has red eyes and she loves to stare. She is actually in good weight and everything. She is not named yet have any names in mind please share. I was thinking Hypno or Ruby cause of the eyes.
She is magnificent, Name her Roxanne!

lol i am debating i am waiting for my bf to see her i want to see what he says.I got a couple other names in my head but i will so add roxann and lola just poped up.

She is very cute! I couldnt say no thats my soft spot. I really hope she isnt pregnant.I just gave her a bath cause she smelled horriably. Salem and Stormy are very curious of her. I hope they both like her cause the 2 months they have to be seperated the guinea can keep them social. She is in her cage in a igloo she is rly shy. I am tempting her with treats like lettece and carrots.

Still no name...sassie maybe or ruby? lol need help!

Aw she is gorgeus, very beautiful colours!
I wouldn't let her play with your rabbits though, especially big flemish, wouldn't want to see her get hurt! :)
I think both Sassie and Ruby are quite cute, I am thinking of calling my baby rabbit Ruby! :)

She is about the size of the flemies right now. They contact she has with them is just thru he little pen with them on the outside. They dont jump in her pen.

http://www.guinealynx.info/reproduction.html
here is a great site that will tell you whatever you would need to know about piggies. You will have to find out how to sex the piggies and males and females will need to be removed by the age of three weeks of age, so there are no more litters.

good luck with the piggie

Thanks Luvmyzoocrew! I will so look into that i am hoping she is just fat lol.

a good way to be able to tell is to weigh her everyday to see if she is putting on weight stedily.

yes i am watching her weight carefully...she still is unnamed...one of my friends sugested Chewie short for la chupacabra lol cause of the red eyes.

I think we have a name...LadyBug and ill call her buggie for short...her eyes remind me of a ladybug.

Latest posts

Back