New from the North East

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowytoshi

Reaction score
Hi!
I have three rabbits and work at my local shelter. My rabbits are all rescued house rabbits. My bonded pair live in a x-pen and have free range of the house whenever I am home. My single bunny lives in my room and is allowed free range range of the house whenever the other bunnies aren't out.

377845.jpg

This is Toshi. He was surrendered to the shelter because of a divorce. He is very hyper and his favorite activity is finding creative places to hide and new things to eat :panic:

325499.jpg

This is Paige, Toshi's bondmate. When I adopted her she was incredibly fragile because of a calcium defiency. It has taken her a while to trust people, but now she loves to cuddle for hours.

370996.jpg

325490.jpg

And last, but not least Joshua. He stayed at the shelter for nine months before I adopted him because of his aggression. Once I brought him home he instantly became a different bunny. He binkies at top speed through the house and cuddles with me at night.

I look foward to getting to know everyone better :wave:

:welcome1

Paige, Toshi, and Joshua are so sweet! I wish I had a bunny calm enough to cuddle with me. :p

So nice to read their rescue stories.

Hi and welcome! I am also from the NE (England) :)
You have three adoooorable bunnies! I can't wait to see and hear more about them! You work in a shelter too? I would love to help out with the fostering, especially in a few months when I will be moving to a bigger house (more binky space!).

:brownbunny

Toshi, Paige, and Joshua are cute and all have unique personalities --- thank you for sharing! And welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Our last 2 rescues we're almost put down because of aggression--we feel that it was just people that didn't understand bunnies and had small kids. Cosmo and Mr Hoppes are both very sweet now, come when called and are almost pesty when wanting attention. Just needed the right home.

Thanks everyone!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Our last 2 rescues we're almost put down because of aggression--we feel that it was just people that didn't understand bunnies and had small kids. Cosmo and Mr Hoppes are both very sweet now, come when called and are almost pesty when wanting attention. Just needed the right home.

It's really amazing how much people judge 'aggressive' rabbits by some grunts or a couple nips when you suddenly invade their space. There's a rabbit at my local shelter who is so sweet after the initial boxing of your feet. She'll binky around the room and climb into your lap. Most of the shelter staff is terrified of her, but last week a nine-year old came in and because he didn't freak out she DBFed next to him :clapping:

The bunnies are not usually the problem in most cases, it's the humans who don't understand them or do enough research about their behaviour. All three are just lovely and look forward to more pics and updates :)

Latest posts

Back