New friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbheather

Reaction score
Mommy just brought a new friend home for me to play with, but she won't let the other bun out of her cage when I'm out! She keeps saying I have to be 'neutered' first, whatever that means. And then, she puts me back in my cage, and lets the other bun out! The other bun doesn't pay attention to me all the time, even though I'm trying to get her attention all the time! Mommy keeps saying she wants to 'bond' me and the other bun. What does that mean?

me hoomin was doing this wen me new husbun arrived last year. after two weeks of him been nootered and recovering i waz fed up. we waz not allowed to be alone incase he ate me or something orrible. anyhew one night i iz having enough and opened the lock on his hutch. wen me hoomin came into the bunnery in the morning she is finding us snuggled on me pillow.

she says we iz bonded but i iz not letting him in me cardboard box that i like to lie in. he is having his own box. we also has our own dishes.

luv roxy

Latest posts

Back