New Family Members!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousQwene

Reaction score
So we woke up this morning to baby bunnies!! :biggrin2: We weren't sure if Penny was actually pregnant or if it was a false pregnancy, but she wouldn't let us touch her to find out. (She isn't a people bunny, so the dislike of physical contact was nothing new) Due to wonderful advice I got on this forum, we treated it as a real pregnancy and let her do her thing. As I was getting ready for work I noticed that the bunny-sized pile of fur in the corner of her cage, that showed up two days ago, was moving! We've never dealt with infant buns, though, so we've been doing a lot of research today. As they grow up and emerge, pictures will be posted!

So far we've found six little babies. They are growing fast! Only a couple days old and already a few of them have tried to squirm out of the nest...into the corner of the cage, so they haven't gotten far. Mom's keeping them in check. I've gotten some pictures, so I'll be posting those soon.

Latest posts

Back