New experience or

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stitch&flopsy

Reaction score
We just got to go outside for our FIRST TIME!! Mommy said that it was a perfect day to go outside so she made us get in a little cage then we were transported to a new world. It has green soft floors and lots of new smells. We were scared at first but then we realized it was a fun new place. We is mad though that we are still in a fence. Mommy says it is for our own safety but we still test how strong it is and we tries to know it down then we get told off by mommy. We really like it though, where ever we are it is very fun to play chase and sniff new smells, inside the fence!:)ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1398125711.713868.jpg
White one is Flopsie and orange one is Stitch:)
Their first time ever outside:)

My mommy has this weird thing she straps onto us when we go outside. It's called a harness, I think. We also have our own playpen. It's not as good as the harness, but it's fun. I like to try to dig at it because I like being outside.

~Theo

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1400011202.366313.jpg

My mommy is going to get a harness for me! And an X-Pen! I am super exited, I can't wait to go outside!!!!!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1400021954.163271.jpg
It'll be a great big new world out there! I am so exited for it to be my first time outside!

Latest posts

Back