New english lop, need names!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeysgirl

Reaction score
Alright, so I hope this works, but here are some pics of my new bun bun. Heres the thing, we have adopted all our animals, and they always tend to come to us with food names, except for our first dog, beau. But the second dog we adopted, his name is Turkey, then we adopted a kitten, and her name was Reeses pieces, we also had adopted a ferret, that was older and died from old age, and his name was cheddar. We like to keep the food namething going, and actually the breeder had my bunny named Reeses Pieces cause she was gonna keep him, but since thats my cats name, he needs a new one! hehe..

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

that first photo is just exceptional! It makes me think of those dog photos where the dog has the huge head and the itty bitty body! Tooooo cute. Looks like the bun wants a nose kiss very badly!

Thank you! I like the pic as well, although, I do give him many nose kisses, but he never kisses me back.. :( Oh also, my husband wants to name him Kit Kat, does anyone like that?

Thats so funny cause thats one of the names my husband wanted for him as well, adn I did like that.

I typically prefer bunnies with upright ears, but he is definitely a cutie-pie! I'm stumped on a name suggestion, though, 'cause I tend to go with "people" names for pets. Sorry!

Jenk

Oh he's so cute! look at those ears!

My new favorite name for a boy bunny is Chester. It's just so cute.... but

• Otto
  • Humphrey
  • Homer
  • Amos
  • Arnold
  • Mason
  • Memphis
  • Percy
  • Pierre
  • Eli

He's so cute! I love english lops!

As for names, how 'bout:

• Macaroni (I know it's silly, but it's the first thing that came to me. And you can call him Mac.)
  • Chestnut
  • Hazelnut
  • Yogi (Kind of like yogurt? Ha ha. I like it though.)
  • Nestle
  • Chickory (It's a spice or something. I like this one too.)
  • Paprika or Paprikash
  • Cashew (I love this one for him.)
Food names are hard to come up with :?. I hope those help you out some. Let us know what you decide.

• Butter (like Butterball)
  • Chowder
  • Fudge
  • Toast
  • Bagel
  • Taco
  • Noodles (his ears look like big long noodles!)

WOW!! I didnt expect to get that many people's suggestions! Thank you all so much. Definetly some awesome names in the lists, my husband and I like so many of them.. hehe, were gonna take this weekend to think of what we like the best, although I def like cashew, twix, and macaroni.

WOW!! I didnt expect to get that many people's suggestions! Thank you all so much. Definetly some awesome names in the lists, my husband and I like so many of them.. hehe, were gonna take this weekend to think of what we like the best, although I def like cashew, twix, and macaroni.

ACK!! :faint::adorable:

How about Mud Pie? I also like Waffles, Pancakes, and Noodles!!!
I'm so jealous.

Back