New Edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunluv

Reaction score
So Weasley finally got his little sister, I might be getting a second job so I wanted to make sure he wouldn't get lonely SoClover is the Weasley's new little sister, and when I say little I mean LITTLE. He looks like a dog next to her. She is some kind of mix she was a rescue from a petstore they didn't seem to know much about her. She looks like a lion head to me but Weasley came to the store and picked her out all by himself. He loves her. He did try to hump her but soon gave up once he realized it was not physically possible, she didn't seem to mind. She is too little to be spayed yet, but Weasley is fixed and so far whenever she is in her cage they lay as close as possible and when they are out they are always together, so I put them together and now I have a question...So ever since yesterday, Weasley has been acting REALLY strange, the best way to describe it is a cross between a toddler who is into everything and a teenager who has an attitude about everything. He and Clover are in the same cage and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with her, he just kind of ignores her, sometimes he follows her around but the humping has stopped and he hasn't shown any aggression at all, she will go up and plop next to him and he'll plop with her so they are good but HE HAS BEEN ACTING SOOO STRANGE Yesterday he was turning circles in his cage like really fast so I let him out and he has been like hyper. Binkies all around and then getting into stuff he's never done before and usually when I tell him no he stops but now he's very persistent and gives me a definite attitude. last night, my brother spilled pop on the floor and Weasley was tring to lick it up so I told him no and cleaned it up but he kept coming back and digging up that spot, so I went to put vinegar on it and he was so mad I think he tried to box me! I mean it's kinda funny to see his little attitude but I'm just trying to figure out where it is coming from. HELP! And now for some pictures...:bunnydance:

Molly002lj.jpg

Molly007lj.jpg

Molly008lj.jpg

Molly011lj.jpg

Molly013lj.jpg

They are so cute together!:D She does look like a lionhead or lionhead/mix though.

So, you didn't go through the bonding process and they're doing this well? That's great! Keep an eye on them though, it could change quickly if you didn't "bond" them yet;). I'd say his "craziness" Weasley is having is happiness with Clover, mixed with ownership of "his house". By wanting to box you when you try to clean up something:). Hard to be sure just yet though, but that's what it sounds like.

Congrats on your new sweetie-Clover, she's adorable!:pinkelepht:

Latest posts

Back