New dwarf litter last night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
Ok, my black dwarf gave birth last night to 4 (2 were peanuts) but I was wondering what color they could be. I bred her to my broken chocolate buck. One of the babies looks brown...Im praying hes chocolate. The other is weird...white with what looks like eye liner on him...and a little spot on his cheek..and the rims of his ears are colored..is he a very sparcely marked broken? One of the peanuts looked just like him too. I thought it was odd for them to have eyeliner,lol. I have attached pics.

100_4290.jpg

100_4286.jpg

100_4292.jpg

100_4294.jpg

100_4291.jpg

It's called a "charlie". They have less than 10% color and no nose marking... and brokens have color around their eyes. Some breeds require that with brokens. His are just really thin. lol He should be waayyy cute when he's older. XD It just sucks that he can't be shown.

It's not a charlie if it had a solid parent. Both parents need to be brokens to produce a charlie.

awww. i have always loved Nethies, sadly never owned any, I'll drool over ya'lls dwarfs.
A broken dwarf, I remember when they first started showing them, I wanted one soo badly, some day . . . some day. Took me 4 years to get my blue otter, next step is a Nethie(Otters would be awesome, but so isn't opal and brokens!!!)
More pictures as they grow up!

Latest posts

Back