New Discovery with Stitch...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've actually started a new thread but I had to tell u guys this..

Today I was getting ready to run over to the store walking because I'vedecided I needed to walk more to the stores in the area just for somegeneral exercise.

I had a duffle bag type thing on the floor and I was trying to catchStitch to put her in her cage while I stepped out to the store and shehopped into my bag I found it so cute but had to get her and soon as Itried to pick her up she hopped away and around then back into the bagthen I thought hmmm... So I Walked over and picked the straps of thebag up and she just sat real still With her head poking out of the bagI guess she was trying to tell me she wanted to go out with me.

So I walked over to the store with her in the bag and we went to acouple of different stores on the way home from the first store westopped at and she was SO GOOD sitting in that bag I guess she wants meto know she can travel with me on my walks to keep me company then shedoesn't have to sit in that cage til I get home to let her out it wasadorable.

Marie

That is awesome. I bet Buck Jones canrelate to this. From what I remember reading, he carries hiswith him.:D

thats cute. I told my husband i want something tocarry mine in and he just looks like have you lost your mind. haha thebunnies are more mine. He does laugh at them at time though. He iscoming around. I also keep telling him once the two are bonded he willneed to build me a cage. Did anyone say anythingabout you bringing the bunny in?

Cristy

The store people thought it was great she gotalot of attention but people dint know if they really wanted to touchher or not she's very friendly and very mild mannered she lets me pether anyway I wanna pet her and she sits there for a long time to let medo it.

Like I was watching the Sox and Yankees game last nite and she hoppedon the sofa and laid with me while I pet her and she just soaked it upima take it anytime I can right now cause she is about 3 1/2 months oldand I know she's gonna change with her teen years eheheh.

I didn't take her into any food stores cause I know they wouldn't allowan animal in one of those places but I took her to the pet shop to gether a toy and to 7 11 and over to CVS she did great.

That is absolutely fantastic!! I hope some day tobe able to bring my Flemish Ben out, just to see the reaction peoplehave to him! Maybe she could become your "service bunny" and wear alittle vest and go everywhere with you. You could say you need her withto lower your stress levels!!

Fergi's mom

Hey I wonder if that would work I could take herto work with me! and she can sit on my desk and hop on my phone pad andon my keyboards and instead of sending people to say Boston she willsend them to San Francisco or something *giggles*

Loppy Earred Mom wrote:
Hey I wonder if that would work I could take her to work withme! and she can sit on my desk and hop on my phone pad and on mykeyboards and instead of sending people to say Boston she will sendthem to San Francisco or something *giggles*

Well, you never know, they may like it.

very cool.. there's no way either of my buns would sit still long enough lol...

have you thought of talking to a local hospital about taking your bunnyin as an animal therapy bunny? usually they take dogs of course, but agood calm bunny would be neat :)

No taking her to a hospital as a therapy animalhas not been anything I have thought of doing only because where she iscalm with me she isn't with my hubby.

She scratches him so much she will only tolerate him for a short periodof time and she is still quite young maybe as an adult I may think ofsomething like that after her teen years.

I know they act differently during those times and I would neverforgive myself if she hurt anyone from kicking or scratching until Iknow she's ok for others to hold her then that maybe something I lookinto because its something that has always interested me watching it onanimal planet.

Marie

Back