New combined website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolWaterRabbitry

Reaction score
My fiance and I combined websites (and rabbitry names). In the beginning he wanted his own rabbitry for his own rabbits and then I had my different breeds and rabbitry. But with his job opening up a ton of hours for him, he has had to put showing on the back burner and thus I have taken over the "bigger" part of his rabbits (he still does the breeding and such, I deliver rabbits, show, email buyers/sellers, etc). So cool water rabbitry is now a part of forgotten paradise rabbitry. :)

I want some opinions on the layout of our site, to make sure that everything is easy to find, easy to read, and not "in your face" at any point. Pardon the fact that we're getting new stock this week and at the next few shows, so there's pictures that I haven't placed just yet. (but will be working on them in a bit) Including a trio of absolutely fabulous Rhinelanders that I can't wait for! :biggrin2: (they're listed under the RH buck and doe pages)

I've scanned for typo's but I may have missed a few things.

Feel free to let the comments start flyin! :)

http://www.forgottenparadiserabbitry.weebly.com

I like it! :) It's simple and clean. Easy to navigate too. How did you get that neat little column with the show schedule? That's pretty cool!

Thanks :) lol I used a simple divided column layout and moved the divider over to the right until I got it to the width I needed for the show column. I'd been wanting to do something like that for a while, but didn't know how. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back