New Carpet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizBuns

Reaction score
So I put a piece of remnant carpet in Smokey's cage. I'm hoping he'll be a good bun and keep it clean.

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

100_1230.jpg

The cage is actually the top of a three story "ferret" cage that I used for my rats. This is what it looked like when it was all three levels:

fne-480.jpg

I took the top part off, the barn shaped part that the bun is in now because it was just too hard to clean all three levels every week. Honestly I will never buy a Martins cage again, they're expensive and impossible to clean, not to mention that the rats constantly chewed apart the plastic tray in the bottom so that the bedding went everywhere. But at least the barn/top part is working out for the bunbun.

I like the carpet in there! Just be sure he doesn't start to eat it.

I agree with Martin's. I was looking to get a 695, but it would have cost me $160 with shipping. I got a FN141 for $123 with free shipping. I want the new Critter Nation that is released on December 1st, but only if it costs the same or less than my FN141!

Ohh...and I see you are from Saratoga! I am from Johnstown, NY....but just moved to AZ 3 years ago. How is it back there?

Latest posts

Back