New camera

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, I know I've been away for some time now but a friend of mine got me this awsome new digital camera for xmas and I've slowly been taking pictures of all my animals. I think it's time I share a few.
This is from my latest photo upload.

I had a "photo shoot" with Murphy last night so I've got quite a few of him.

Murphy, the sandy flemish giant. He's 1 1/2 and tops in at around 16 lbs last time I weighed him.
animals036.jpg

Look at those feet!
animals035.jpg

Notice the giant dewlap that male bunnies dont usually get. He's neutered, so that may be why.
animals024.jpg

His cute little ears.
animals037.jpg

Running to me after he broke something.
animals033.jpg

animals027.jpg

While moving to Indiana, Murphy's huge, expensive, perfect, beautiful, should've-lasted-forever, new cage was stolen so we had to improvise on his housing. We got lucky and the apt we're in now has this almost closed in space in the kitchen. We put wire up between the wall and the counter and turned it into a rabbit corner. I love it and Murphy really seems to like it. It's more open than a cage and he's still in a spot where we see him all the time.
animals028.jpg

Here's how we keep it closed. And we bolted his feeder to the side of the cupboards.
animals031.jpg

Resting with mama after hoppin' around the kitchen. I love this picture.
animals041.jpg

Here are my other animals.

Nilla looking pretty
animals004.jpg

My shiney Lexie.
animals021.jpg

Sasha, my pretty baby boy. Six month old Timneh African Gray.
HPIM0048.jpg

Sorry about my messy house.

That's all.

I love your pictures and I LOVE your flemish. I have a flemish giant too - and he also has a dewlap - I was beginning to wonder if the gender fairy had visited again (only kidding). He is neutered so I wonder if that is part of it.

Tiny is a little over 13 months old and is about 18 pounds (the last time I weighed him).

I love your makeshift cage too - that is so creative and I think it must work really well.

Peg

Hiya! :wave:

I've really missed you around the forum. And not only are you back, you brought pictures :D Love that Murphy-boy :kiss:

Back