New Cage - advice needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully CostCo has them...we have Costco here,although I've not checked there, we also have Sam's Club here which isvery similar and they had em there.

Good luck! These cages are well worth it if you can make it happen!

CostCo proved fruitless. I had them checking ontheir computer as well, didn't show up (I was told they were calledGreat Cubes in CostCo).

Dissapointing. The search...nay...quest - continues.

Another thing you can use is the wire shelvingthat is used for closets. That might be an easier search. Here a commonbrand name is Closet Maid.

Megan

Edit - I had considered using this for my cages but I never couldfigure out how to make it wide enough. After making our last cage ithas occured to me that you could use two shelves to make one largepanel, simply use large washers to hold the two pieces firmly togetherso they wont bend at the joint. I used the wire shelving in my firstcage to make the different levels in the cage and then covered themwith plastic so the rabbits wouldn't fall through the gaps.

Megan

I have all sorts of wire shelvings. They come from storage shelves to refrigerator shelves.

Here is a picture of the refrigerator shevles......

Rainbows! :D

I saved mine when I threw out my oldrefrigerators. You can probably check the recyclingcentre where other people discard theirrefrigerators.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back