New bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
my Hubby Got me an early christmas present! his name is stewart(stewie) and he's already a sweetheart, he let me pick him up without freaking out(which most rabbits have done:()
he's a lionhead, we named him stewart because with out guinea pig patrick, he's patrick stewart(we're geeks i know)
i'm so excited!
i'll see if i can get a decent picture of him, right now i want him to settle down and find his food bowl(he already used his litterbox, almost immediately)
he's got the most gorgeous coloring tho, i was fond of howie's brown but stewie's a beautiful velvety black with charcoal mane and lighter "eyeliner"
don't black hotots have the lighter eyeliner, he may be part hotot
anyhoo i'm so thrilled to have him as a member of the family he's such a cutie

That great!!! Baby rabbits are adorable! I pick up mine tomorrow. He's also a Christmas gift. I'll add a photo of him.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1387590354.756921.jpg

Omg. I can NOT handle the cuteness. If I keep looking at these kinds of pictures I am going to march down to the SPCA and adopt one.

:welcome1 & congratulations to you & Stewart & all the new bunny parents! Glad you joined RO! You will find there are many knowledgeable members who can help with questions & everyone is very friendly here! Bunny pix are always welcome.

He is lovely! I want to get a hotot! Gorgepuys piccies x

My bunny, Faith & I say, "Yes, he is gorgeous!" Of course, neither of us could be prejudice since he looks almost exactly like my little girl, Faith! lol She is the bun in my avatar! She is a Jersey wooly. Do you know what his bunny origins are? If he isn't a Jersey wooly, he must have some in his background. :inlove:

Back