new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfreight

Reaction score
I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, and am just getting around to introducing myself. We bought our bunny from the Tractor Supply Store in February (she was about 7 weeks old), without really knowing much about bunnies. My 9 year old daughter fell in love with her in the store, and my husband and I caved in and we brought her home. My daughter named her Stephanie after the girl who sold her to us, lol. She was sweet and cuddly and loads of fun. Sometime in February, tho, she started acting fearful and wouldn't let us get near her, which is why I joined this forum. All of the advice I received from this forum, helped me to understand what was going on with her. We are now in a pretty good routine with her. She loves to explore the kitchen, and is now getting more adventurous about other parts of the house. She is doing really well with her litter training, and we have no problems getting her back in her cage when we have to go out (that was a big problem a couple of weeks ago). My dog is even learning to love her!! I am trying to figure out how to post a pic, but so far have been unable to get it to work :(.

Here's a pic of Stephanie and my dog (Harold).
232323232%7Ffp8%3B4%3Enu%3D32%3B8%3E579%3E%3A%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D32583248%3A4335nu0mrj

My dogs, 2 little yorkies and a long hair chihuahua, like to bring me birds so I don't even want to chance them being around my bunnies. ;)

Welcome to the forum! Your bunny is adorable and so is your pooch. This is a friendly site and everyone here is very helpful. I look forward to hearing more about your life as a bunny slave.:)

My dogs ignore my rabbits, now therabbits outside are a different story!

Latest posts

Back