NEW BUNNY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hok9

Reaction score
Bugs.jpg

bugs2.jpg

bugs3.jpg

This is bugs our new bunny, Dont know breed think nethie.

not yet, the large white one (Pinky) just has his testicles drop so i am making an appointment tomorrow to get him fixed.

That baby looks soooooooooooooo young. How old is it?

Striking colour!

I dont know yet, when he gets older i will post more pics and see what y'all say. He looks just like the other one. do you think they are the same breed?

LionheadBB wrote:
how do you just get a new bun and they all are fine with each other like that?
In this case it's probably because they are baby buns. It rarely happens that quickly with adults, and when these go through adolescence it could go pear shaped as to who tolerates whom.

Please dont eat my bunnies. They have a pecking order now and they are starting adolecents. right now there is plenty of room for them to get away from each other if they need to and they do. The ages are also not that close, about two weeks or so between our top three and this new one is about 4 weeks younger. I think that helps keep them happy.

Doesn't look like a nethie to me. Looks like he's a Thriantna. The ears look way too long to be a nethie, and even at this age it's way too small to be a Creme.

BUT He's UBER cute!

Latest posts

Back