New Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousQwene

Reaction score
I'm not a new person to the RO forums, but we got a new bunny who I thought I would introduce. The newest member to our family is Benvolio. He is a tan and white lop. We're not sure exactly how old he is, but he's still little. As soon as I can figure out how to get pictures from my phone to the Photo Phile section, I'll have pics of both Penny and Benvolio.

MousQwene wrote:
I'm not a new person to the RO forums, but we got a new bunny who I thought I would introduce. The newest member to our family is Benvolio. He is a tan and white lop. We're not sure exactly how old he is, but he's still little. As soon as I can figure out how to get pictures from my phone to the Photo Phile section, I'll have pics of both Penny and Benvolio.
Lucky you. I might be getting two more rabbits so my collection will be 4 then woo :shock:

There's a picture of each bunny in the Real Men Love Bunnies thread...the man being my fiance lol. I'm sorry they are so big! I loaded them from my phone and I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller.

Can't wait to see photos!

Benvolio...... Wow, I'm going to have to show my boyfriend pictures as soon as you get them up. He works with a guy, seasonally, who's called Benvolio. He's not a really cuddle, bunny sorta guy. Any chance a silly hat picture can be arranged?

Latest posts

Back