new bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarFox03

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just adopted a bunny today fromthe local animal care and control. I havent had a bunny in almost 10years! I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers,suggestions, info. I read a rabbit magazine and a couple books, butnothing can really prepare you for the real deal. My bunny is a female,and they said she's about 7 weeks old. She will be spayed in December,she's not old enough yet. I was also wondering if the feline pine brandlitter was safe for bunnies? Thanks so much for your help!!

New bunny mom,

*Melody*

See a Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care, whichI've brought up from the archives for you. It was compiled byour moderator, Carolyn, and covers a great deal of information of valueto new rabbit owners.

Buck

Congratulationson the bunny! Good luck to you! I know when Igotmywee one, Jack, I was a wreck trying to figureout what to do...Keep visiting and posting!That'swhat has helped me to be a goodcompanion for Jack and nowOscar :D The people here are amazing.They're filled with so much knowledge! This forum is ablessing! to everyone! Welcome Melody and Tica!

~Baska~

Latest posts

Back