New Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirlup9

Reaction score
I just got him yesterday from a rescue in MillValley. His name is Belvedere and he's a rex bunny. Just thought I'dshare a pic or two.

Picture506.jpg

Belvedere

Picture510.jpg

My boys!:bunnyheart

He is adorable! I just love his colorings. Andhe looks like he's so friendly with your boyfriend (?). Also, I lovethe name. Too cute!

How old is he? Is he neutered and litter box trained and such?

he's about 2 years old and neutered. he's really good about using the litter box...it's awesome.

i just saw a thread on those NIC cages and i think i need to have one!

Thats great! Be sure to start a blog for him when you have a chance. He is so adorable!

Did you see the NIC photo phile thread? Its loaded with pics and instructions. Heres a pic of my cage for Mr. Tumnus:

Bunnies092.jpg

It was so cheap and easy to make and he loves it!

Hello!....what an exquisite boy youhave!! Belvedere is so handsome!! And what aperfect name for such a gorgeous boy, too! :D I'min love....:inlove:

I just wrote a long thing of advice to someone else considering an NICcage yesterday, so I thought I would pass the link to you for thethread. :)

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17130&forum_id=1

It's probably the longest advice I've given yet for NIC condos! Hehe!

Let everyone know if you need any help at any point! We're here for ya! :)

BTW...did I welcome you to the site yet? If not...WELCOME!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

thanks guys! he's a pretty cool bunny. i'mdefinately going to work on putting a NIC cage together this weekend.oh and here's another pic.
Picture508.jpg

He's one of the most gorgeous rabbits I haveever seen!:inlove: (although I am partial to the rex breed I have ablack one myself;))

I don't know where you are but he's definitely added to my bunny-napping list:whistling

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

What a beautiful Bunny. Your boyfriend looks like he's enjoying Belvedere.

How did you come up with the name? Great name.

Susan:bunnydance:

He's so cute! His cute spots make him look like a little "moo-cow"...hehe! :)

What a cutie...:D

i think belvedere like brian better but that's ok. brian was really excited to get him, it was cute.

and susan the ladies at the rescue gave him that name. i think it suits him quite well.

~Rachel

Back