New Bunny, what to name him??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah92

Reaction score
This little guy was dumped at a pet store and my friend has been looking after him and nursing him back to health.
I am bringing him home on Sunday and on Monday he is going to get neutered.

I need to decide on a name so suggestions would be great! :D

So far we have: Bunter, Oscar and Roscoe.

most of my friends have said Oscar suits him best, let me know what you think suits him back or suggest other names :)

here's some pics!

here he is meeting my other bunny Nudge

Oooh what a cutey! I like Bunter and Roscoe! He looks like a Ruxin or Rubin too. How about Brian? (Family Guy fan?)
Let us know what you decide!
:brown-bunny

What a sweet little guy! You could always name him Pudge, to go with your Nudge... :}

Otherwise I like Roscoe a lot!

Fudge and Nudge! They'd be like rocky road.

I BROUGHT HIM HOME TODAY!~!~!

sorry I'm still excited :pullhair:

The naming situation was such a nightmare! haha I really liked the name Bunter, but my friend who has been looking after him for the last 2 weeks HATED the name with a passion and really didn't want me to call him that -.-
And then decided Roscoe didn't suit him..

But he has now been named Benjamin! or Benji for short! I know its a pretty common name but I like it :)

He spent the day today free ranging with Nudge (while I could supervise) and exploring the big backyard and his hutch! He is such a funny bunny!
He really loves to go into the back garden, dig a hole and then lie in it! I have the feeling in his previous home he might have been just a backyard bunny without a cage... just from the way he is so confident running around the yard and digging, and the fact that he came into my friends care covered in fleas and really dirty.

Anyway Nudge is reacting pretty well to him, they still are chasing each other and doing some funny little jumps and being silly but there has been no biting, growling or any sign of real aggression just a bit of play fighting and trying to figure out whose boss.

Benjamin is going to the vets tomorrow to get neutered and vaccinated!

here are some pictures from today :) *some of the pictures they have their harnesses on

Nudge jumping..

cutie pie!

one ear up one ear down

Off benjamin jumps!

checking out his hutch

Does Benjamin look like a Dwarf lop? Thats what I am assuming he is, but I have no idea of his age or if he is full grown. Maybe the vets will be able to give me an estimate tommorrow.. (can you tell from their teeth?)

Latest posts

Back