New bunny to bond with Peppa and Georgie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppa and georgie

Reaction score
Hello well i am adopting a female conti called Octavia who hopefully is coming today or this evening and when she has settled in will be bonded (hopefully) with peppa and georgie.
So will put up lots of pics when she finally gets here lol and will need lots of bonding advice and tips etc. xx:biggrin2:

Aaaw!

Is she already spayed? Or will you have to do that?
Can't wait for pictures!

Ooh thats good :D

Good luck in bonding them all!
What will you do if they don't like each other? Just have Octavia as a single bun?
How old is she?

peppa and georgie wrote:
Not sure yet, i will still keep her and maybe get her friend then xx fingers crossed for the bonding xxxx :)
*fingers crossed*

You know we're going to need lots of pictures :p

Ok am getting her tonight at 7 so she will have a whole night of peace to settle in hopefully but i am worried she will be scared, what can i do to make her feel secure and safe while she settles in. Any suggestions xx

peppa and georgie wrote:
Ok am getting her tonight at 7 so she will have a whole night of peace to settle in hopefully but i am worried she will be scared, what can i do to make her feel secure and safe while she settles in. Any suggestions xx
Make sure shes got somewhere to hide even if its just an old cardboard box for her to shelter in. So she can relax and feel safe.

OH! congrats, Karen!! I'm so happy you can have your giant! Glad the inspection went well!
Give her some cheerios :) Talk to her, but I think she may be brave and not be to worried about hiding :)

Good luck with bonding! I'll give as much advice and help as I can!

(you know you gotta keep your word and start that blog now for them!))

fuzz16 wrote:
OH! congrats, Karen!! I'm so happy you can have your giant! Glad the inspection went well!
Give her some cheerios :) Talk to her, but I think she may be brave and not be to worried about hiding :)

Good luck with bonding! I'll give as much advice and help as I can!

(you know you gotta keep your word and start that blog now for them!))
What?? Giant?? This isn't the same bunny you trying to get from Tracy was it??

hey sorry no not dumbo unfortunately x This is octavia she needs lots of feeding up as very thin but really beautiful

DSCF4582.jpg

DSCF4585.jpg

DSCF4586.jpg

She is just getting used to her space at the moment so not keen to come out yet but is gentle and happy to be stroked and really hungry bless her.
She was kept by a lady in a tiny cage and fed on horse cubes so i have got lots of work to get her back to size i think so any tips welcomed.
She is very beautiful and i am so happy to have her xxx

:inlove:she issoooo beautiful! and what a happy ending for her too. she really does sound a lovely lady - keep us posted as to her progress please:D

Latest posts

Back