New bunny pics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisungura

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I adopted this bunny last week and was wondering if someone could tell me what breed she is? Thanks! :)

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

She looks awfully like a Dutch. I have not clue what color she would be because I have never seen such a beautiful gal like her! Though in the pic the dark spots on the brown almost looks like she is molting or something.

She is a Dutch. Her colour is chocolate. It looks to me like she's moulting and therefore that's why there are those dark spots, BSAR.

She's a very pretty girl! Got to love her sweet face! :)

Emily

Thanks for the quick replies everyone!It's kind of hard to see in the pics but her whole butt is the same dark color as the spots. Will she lose the spots when she molts? I hope not...I really like them :D

The spots will probably go away when she molts. It looks like her fur might be bleached from the sun. She's a very pretty girl! I love Dutch.

She is so adorable :shock:

She's on my bunny napping list :biggrin2:

I'd say a chocolate dutch also! Very pretty girl!

Her lighter hair is most likely just the old hair that is falling out and the chocolate color of her spots is what her true color is.

You could use a soft brush and see if you can get that hair off of her.

Latest posts

Back