New bunny owner!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hvanwyk28

Reaction score
Hi💜 My name is Haley. I am 16. I have recently become a first time bunny owner. A little about me: I love to swim. I have wanted to be a vet ever since I was 3 years old. I love to swim. I am on my high schools swim team.
A bit about Scruffles: he is a 6 month old holland lop/ mini Rex mix( I think). He is a sweetheart. Scruffles is my first fluffy pet I've ever had. I've only had lizards and fish before him.

Hi Haley, welcome to RO. Scruffles is adorable, I also really love his name. Welcome to bunny parenting. This site has tons of info and very helpful, knowledgeable people. :)

Thanks:) I'm already loving all the awesome people on here. Everyone is so nice and helpful!

Hello there and welcome, Scruffles is simply adorable :) I like swimming too, though not really competitively :p

Hello and welcome to the forum. Cute bunny and the coloring is called Tort. I was on my High school swim team and also water polo--our coach was in the Tokyo Olympics, so it was a long time ago.

Latest posts

Back