New Bunny Owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lionheads2

Reaction score
Hi, all! My sister, Carrie, and I justpurchased 2Lionhead bun babiesto join our happyhousehold. Their names are Apollo and Rori.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, learning more about buns, and sharing bun stories of our own!;):bunnydance:

Joyce & Carrie

Hello and welcome to the forum!:hello:hug:

I have a lionhead also. I just got her last Sunday. She is quite a character!

normal_madilynmae2%20001.jpg

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

undergunfire wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum!:hello:hug:

I have a lionhead also. I just got her last Sunday. She is quite a character!

normal_madilynmae2%20001.jpg

This is one cute Lionhead bun! Apollo looks a lot like her.:D

Awwww, really? Please start a bunny blog and show off your buns:jumpforjoy::wiggle.

Thanks for the welcomes everybunny! :DThese Lionhead pics are all wonderful! I have some picturesof Apollo and Rori, but they didn't turn out so great.:? I'llhave to take better ones. They are really cute and seem to bethriving here. Growing in binkies andbounds!:jumpingbunny: Rori is the binkie king and Apollo isthe high jumper. We have to keep and eye on him as we did notrealize they can jump straight up like that!:bunny24 Theylove to watch movies and are in the process of watching "The Wind inthe Willows." No :brownbunnyin that movie, butthere will be some on the Beatrix Potter CD that they are sure to watch.

Take care everyone, and watch for some of my bun pictures to be posted soon!

Joyce :anotherbun

Latest posts

Back