New Bunny Owner- Meet Truffle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippapippa

Reaction score
I got Truffle the rabbit on June 3. I'm not sure if Truffle is a girl or a boy, but hopefully I'll be finding out soon. So far, Truffle is a sweetie- already does binkies and is quite fearless. I also have two cats, Pippa (calico) and Gatsby (tabby) who I'm introducing Truffle too. So far it's going well.
I've never had a rabbit before and I'm really enjoying it. I'm hopefully going to get a Holland Lop sometime in the next few months as well. Truffle is going to be a house bunny with free reign when I am home.
20130605_162040_2.jpg

20130605_162602_2.jpg

1370463838095_2.jpg

20130522_170814.jpg

20130523_114142.jpg

Truffle is gorgeous! I also am a first time bunny owner. Your set up looks like mine. I wouldn't think to put mine in a cage. lol I have the same pen and move her to different locations so she stays stimulated. Watch out for chewing though. My Tinkers has chewed quite a few baseboards and got one lamp cord really good (unplugged). They love to chew! Mine also enjoys the company of a cat. Supervised, but they do really well, they play chase and bunny binkies totally blow her mind.

Back