New Bunny - Need Names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mady

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
It's been quite some time since I have posted, and I apologize for that. Life has been a bit busy (well...busy with my pets, I should say!). Everywhere I go, everything I read, and every site I visit I hear/read/see that rabbits are quite the addicting animal - you can't have just one! I tried to tell myself no more pets..
Nevertheless, here I am with my second bunny! She's a Holland Lop and I need name suggestions for her! She is a very sweet girl and is a LOT like Maisy in her personality - but a bit less hyper.
Anyways, I have included pictures for you all to see (and hopefully this could help spark some name ideas!).

New Bunny Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3 (sorry it's kind of blurry! :/)

..And last, but not least! Picture #4

She is SOOO CUTE!!! and I love the airplane ears. No name suggestions... maybe Pepper?

Thank you! She is quite the little adorable bunny. <3
Her ears crack me up - every now and then, she'll lift just one up.. never both! :)

She is adorable & looks so cuddly! Possible name suggestions: April for the month, Flopsy for the floppy ear lol, Angel for looks & hopefully attitude, Amelia Bunnyheart for Amelia Earhart, will keep thinking!

Thank you everyone! I think I have decided to go with the name Bonnie.
Thanks so much for all of your input - I appreciate it!

Her ears crack me up - every now and then, she'll lift just one up.. never both! :)

That was my Dora! I love it when they do that. <3

She's quite the cutie pie! Bonnie suits her, it has personality.

Back