New Bunny Mummy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:wave: Hello I am from Australia I am a new Bunny mummy I have only had my bunny for 3 days I don't know what breed she is as she was not breed for pet I say no more on that subject :boxing but she is a lucky bunny her name is Clover she is about 7 weeks old

I did not know that at the time as hubby did a hand shake deal with a mate and brought her home. But you know what I love her She is very smart bunny and me and her are learning together I am learning to care for her and she is learning to trust me. She is getting more use to getting cuddles as well. I love this time with her. I am hoping to find not only information that in turn not only help me and Clover but help somebody else as well. And of cause make new friends. Nice to meet you all

Hi & :welcome1, Clover's Mum & Clover!
Nice to meet you! I still consider myself a "newbie" bunny mom with my first 2 bunny girls. Rabbitsonline has been my online bunny home for bunny info & friendly, helpful members. I was hospitalized & shortly after I returned home I found that my little Hope wasn't acting right. So I immediately came here as well as calling our vet. The members here were so very helpful & one member was just super helpful as I was still barely on my feet after my hospital stay. I so appreciated those wonderful members! Anyway, I hope you too will feel at home here! Oh, if you haven't already a good place to start reading is in the Rabbit 101 section here on the board. Please ask any questions no matter how small or silly you may think they are, we're here to help each other learn to be the best bunny parents we can be.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place to learn about rabbits, so much friendly advice here :)

Thank you so much all for your kind and warm welcome Clover has kept me busy and I forgot about this forum as well until I got an email saying somebody replied LOL

Latest posts

Back