New bunny is a licker?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that's cute. Licking is usually a sign of trust/love, and you could just have a licker :) Adorable.

Two of mine are lickers and I just llove it that they trust me enough to groom me...you should consider yourself honoured.

Sent from my GT-I8tw160P using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Spike is a licker, too. I love it. I'll sit and groom him and then he returns the favor. Although, I find it hilarious if I am wearing my glasses and on the floor with him and he will pull them off my face to get better licking access to me. :)

All of my rabbit lick me, haha they know that its my soft spot and I'll give in and give them a little treat haha:) I even have one that gives me kisses. If I forget to kiss him goodnight he will tear apart his entire cage and if he demands a kiss and you dont give him one watch out cause Merlin will bite you lol. :)

So jealous of all you guys! My bunnies used to lick me lots when they were widdle babies, but since puberty I'd be lucky to get a cursory sniff, even after they were neutered. I hope it's just that they're being gruff teenage boys who are too macho to kiss mommy, not that they've stopped loving me.

My new bunny Neesa has started in on the licking, I freaked out thinking she was hungry and thirsty but she had everything she needed and just wanted some love

Latest posts

Back