new bunny and owner :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tksama

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Daniela, I'm 19, and this is my new baby bunny :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

She doesn't have a name yet, because we're not sure that it is actuallya she. It's our educated guess, but I guess we'll have an answer when Itake her to the vet :) She's a Dwarf Hotot and really young. I hope shewas old enough to leave her mommy :(

I used to have a white lovable rex when I was little, and after that myfamily stuck to cats and dogs. Being particularly close to rabbitsmyself, I decided to bring them back into my life with this little one:D

I look forward to meeting all of you and your bunnies!

004.jpg

Welcome to Rabbits Only Daniela!:wave:

The little one is adorable!!:bunnyheart How old is she? 7-8 weeks is the minimum they should leave their mums really.

Have fun on the forum!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Great pictures! I just LOVE that little baby:inlove:.

You will love this forum. There is so much to read and learn on how to take care of your little one properly:).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

"She" is absolutly adorable!

I'm sure a vet will be able to tell you what sex your little babyis. Have you found a rabbit savvy vet yet? Manyvets are not experienced with buns, so you have to choose onecarefully. We have a list of rabbit savvy vets, maybe we haveone listed by you?http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=9

What kind of a set up do you have for her? We love seeing pictures of cages/pens and of course play time!

--Dawn

Thanks everyone, I love feeling welcome :)

Dawn --- Thanks for that link, it's exactly what I needed, andthankfully there's a few nearby! Right now she doesn't have a fancyabode or anything, just your standard top and front open cage... butonce I move into my new apartment I'll gladly post pictures of whateverI concoct... hehe

Michaela --- I really don't know how old she is, so hopefully a vet will be able to help me with that, too!

Back