New bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctbunny

Reaction score
:?Hi, I'm new to the site and need some help. I got home today and was suprised to find two new dwarf bunnies at home. So now we have 4 rabbits and 9 chickens.:pray:Is there anybody out there that can tell me how to detirmine the sex of the bunnies, I'm not sure if there old enough to tell (only 6 months old). Please help

No someone was giving them away on craigs list and my wife decided that I needed some more things to do around the house lol

Welcome to RO! I am glad you came to here. I started here before I had any bunnies and everyone has been a lot of help. I hope that your bunnies are doing well. What did you name them? I hope you can post lots of pictures!

Aly! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

Lol, how unexpected. Congratulations on your new additions! :D You've come to the right place!

:welcome1

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :) Us girls are very good at bringing home helpless, yet adorable, little critters! :D We have to keep you on your toes somehow! :p Good luck with your new furry friends!

Latest posts

Back