New Bunnies & Show Results

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly_queen

Reaction score
Went to a double show today. :)

My junior broken blue Polish doe got 1st out of 5 for both shows. That was the only one worth mentioning. :lol: I only took 3 rabbits and they were all Polish. XD In show A the broken blue senior buck got 2nd out of 6... I guess that can be mentioned too. LOL!

I got 2 free rabbits. XD Hahaha! Guess what colors!:rofl:

This is Eeyore. XD A broken blue Jersey Wooly.
newjuniors4.jpg

newjuniors.jpg

This is Y1, but I have named him "Wynston" since Y1 is not fitting for such a cute baby. lol He's a blue junior Polish buck.
newjuniors2.jpg

newjuniors3.jpg

So much BLUE....

wooly_queen wrote:
AndersonsRabbits wrote:
I would like Eyore, k?

and congrats!
Haha! He's kinda a butthead. XD He put two huge scratches on me yesterday... got my mom too! He's such a spazz....
I noticed when I was in 4-H all the kids spoiled their rabbits so there was none that scratched and bit and were all brushed carefully.....

and then the adults in the arba are the opposite lol. Every rabbit I've gotten for stuff like that has to be chilled out lol

Congrats on your wins and new buns. The jersey wooley looks nice. Dont worry once wooleys get used to you they are very sweet. I know a lady who loves selling them to new youth because of their disposition.

Not all woolies get nicer. lol I would know... I have about 20. XD Some of them stay buttheads! Ha. 80% of them time, they are fabulous though! ;D

Back