New Bunnie Lover in the House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnieLuva

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone :D

My name is Brenda and I'm so glad I found RO and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

I presently am not owned by a Bunnie, but hopefully in the near future that will change :pray: So, I thought this would be a great time to get more researched up on Bunnies and I felt in my heart that this was the perfect place to find all the info I need when it comes to becoming a Bunnie Slave :biggrin:

A little bit about me...I'm a stay at home Wife and Fuzzykid Mom, my hubby and I live in the rainy state of Washington with our two Fuzzykids (dogs) Dakota & Cloie. I'm a huge animal lover who enjoys listening to thunder storms, photography, walking in the rain, listening to great music and spending time with my hubby.

Any questions? Feel free to ask :D I look forward to meeting you all!

Take care and have a great day,
Brenda...aka BunnieLuva
:bunnyheart

Welcome to the forum :wave: when do you think you will be getting a bunny? Looking at all the adorable bunnies would have me crazy til I had one of my own!!

Welcome Brenda!:wave:

This is a great place to learn alot about buns. Good on you for doing your research before getting a bun.:D

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!

Again, welcome, we're so glad to have you!:biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum! It's a great place if you have any questions too. Have you thought about a particular breed of bunny or are you thinking of adopting?

hi and welcome to RO

first thing u should learn from here is there are lots of bunnynappers here including me so make sure you post loads of pics of your bunny so we an all fall in love with him/her first.

Hi Brenda!

Welcome and good luck finding a new bunny! You like everything I like! Maybe we are long lost sisters?? This site is excellent for new rabbit owners, as I am relatively one myself. I had them when I was a little kid, but that was too long ago. ;)And so much has been learned and changed for the better since then anyhow.

Hope you find your bun soon!

Welcome to the forums! There are loads of knowledgeable people on here who are always willing to help. Good luck on your search for your new bunny

Thank you all for the warm welcomes :D

@ jujub793 - Thank you, I'm really not sure when I'll be getting a Bun, but I will definitely post pix when I do adopt one :)

@ AngelnSnuffy - Thx, yeah I think it's better to learn as much as I can before hand and I will definitely take you up on your offer, if I have any questions :)

@ Violet23 - Thank you, I'm leaning towards getting a Holland Lop, that's the breed I've always loved the most :)

@ Nancy - Thanks so much :)

@ virgin62 - Thanks :) and know that I know that RO is full of
bunnynapper's I will have to look into getting a bunnynapper alarm, when I do get my Bun...thx for the heads up...lol

@ Suz
- Thanks so much...heck you never know...maybe we are long lost sisters :biggrin:

@ woahlookitsme - Thanks :) Yes, I've definitely noticed that there are a lot of knowledgeable members here and that will definitely be very helpful and thanks for your good luck :)

Take care and have a great day,
Brenda...aka BunnieLuva
:bunnyheart

[line]I ain't upside-downy Doc,YOU are! - Bugs Bunny :bunnydance:

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome! oh my.. lops.. love loveeeee.. My BunBun is a holland lop. he is my bunnydog, my puppyrabbit. I had another lop about 11 years ago.. I LOVE their sweet dispositions. Simon ( my first lop) would lay on my feet while I watched tv. He was sooo good that he was never ever ever in a cage. I've learned since that that doesn't work most of the time ;) my two I have now, have their spaces.
I'm excited for you getting a bunny and can't wait to see pics when you do!

MiniLopHop wrote:
Welcome! I'm rather partial to mini lops, but then again I'm biased. Good luck finding the right bun :party:

Hehe, yeah Holland Lops have always been my fav, but then again...I would have to say ALL bun buns are my fav...how can they not be, they are so adorable.

By the way I finally found the bun bun for me, but I will be making a post all about that after I reply to everyone here first

Have a Bunny Awesome Day!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum.  So if I can be of any help please let me know.  This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly.  I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. 

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you ever have a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. 

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link to that will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies.  So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery.  Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.  Many people also use Photobucket.  You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you so much, Wabbitdad, for all the info on the boards and thanks for the welcome =) I too am glad I joined RO and look forward to seeing you on the boards =)

BunBunBunneh wrote:
Welcome!
I hope you get a cute bunny!
I don't have one either but I am getting one this summer .
when you one remember to post it!
:hearts:

Thanks for the welcome, BunBunBunneh, I'm actually found the perfect Bunny for me and he is definitely cute...but then again, I think all bunny's are cute =)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
You're welcome Brenda!  I have a Holland Lop, hee.:p  By far, the most personality I've owned, they're so cute and fun.:D  He's like our child, lol.:biggrin:

:biggrin: Yeah your Bun is too darn cute by the way :D I'm actually going to be getting a double maned Lionhead bun...but more on that in a new post...hehe

tristaw. wrote:
Welcome! oh my.. lops.. love loveeeee.. My BunBun is a holland lop. he is my bunnydog, my puppyrabbit. I had another lop about 11 years ago.. I LOVE their sweet dispositions. Simon ( my first lop) would lay on my feet while I watched tv. He was sooo good that he was never ever ever in a cage. I've learned since that that doesn't work most of the time ;) my two I have now, have their spaces.
I'm excited for you getting a bunny and can't wait to see pics when you do!

Thanks for the welcome :D Fortunately I found the perfect Bun for me, but he's not a Holland Lop...nope, he is a double maned Lionhead Bun...but more on him in a new post :D

Latest posts

Back