new bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlexoverload

Reaction score
Hi, I dont know if you guys remember me, but Iwas on here a while ago, I have Frankie. Its been so long I cantremember my username. so i had to make a new one, but okay, Tonight Iwent to the petstore, I know i know, bad idea, but whenever i go i endup leaving okay, i picked up this little bunny. Oh my! shes adorable. Ibrought her home... :-/ I couldnt help myself. No more petstores forme, pinky promise. But, I was wondering if anyone could tell me whatbreed she is, shes TINY! smaller than my guinea pigs, but its said sheis a dwarf. but yeah.. im thinking shes a jersey wooley? or somethinglike that, I dont know I did a quick search. if anyone could help meout that would be great! HER NAME IS HOLLY, by the way. yeah.

I'm not sure what breed she is, but she isadorable. Jersey wooly sounds good, but maybeshe is a mix? I don't know. I'm sure Pam will beable to give a good idea.

Jen

Her ears look small enough for her to be a dwarfmix of some kind, maybe a mix between a jersey wooly and a dwarf hotot?I'm only guessing here so don't take my word for it! ~_~ She isadorable though! :)

netherland dwarf? could she be a blueeyed white?she has greenish eyes. uh.. she looks kind of like one. aw, if so, mypigs are gonna always be bigger than her.

she is sooooo cute I just got 2 new bunnies theday before easter. im 12 so I got them for my b-day. I found wild babiebunnies but a animal ate them so I was really sad and my mom said icouldnt get a bunnie. But my aunt was going to take me shopping from mypreasent but instead she didnt listen to what my mom said andgot me two bunnies and I think my mom loves them but she wont let meknow because she didnt what 1 rabbit let alone 2.

maybe shes a Jersey Wooly mixed with a Lion Head like my rabbit

MVC-013F.jpg

!! blue eyes?! her eyes are blueish greenish! aw! how much does yours weigh? I told my mom she was gonna weigh like 2 pounds!

in the picture, shes like, by franks cage.. haha, she loves him, but i dont think he loves her.

yeah my rabbit has BEW in her.. well alot of people have been telling me that shes 'overweight' so shes prob like 3lbs.

hehe! i didnt say she was fat, its just frank(the other bunny in that one picture) is 6. and they look about thesame size (my bunny and yours)

Latest posts

Back