New Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourillusion

Reaction score
Hi, We recently added an addition to our Family,not much is known about the little guy, except that the girl we got himfrom bought him from a pet store. Any help would beappreciated.

Can you share a bit more information - like his/her weight and age?

Peg

I wish I could, all I know is he was supposed tobe a she, and they had to get rid of him because he bit a nine monthold, why he and the nine month old baby were able to get to each otherI have no idea. We have Bugz, a Flemish Giant who is 9monthsand by the size difference It would take 4 Benders to equal 1Bugz, not sure if that helps or not, sorry I can't give youmore info.

Maybe a dutch mix? Or a Heinz 57 withthe Vienna gene (that's what causes the white markings,right?). He's very cute!

$10 says the baby grabbed the bunny's fur. My friend's kidswere horrible about doing that to the cat at that age. Youreally have to be careful about letting them around animals.Congrats on taking him in!

Either fur or ears. Well they said he was goingto be eatin, so I really didn't have a choice. Anyway he's got a hugecage, and we love on him, he's a little shy, and hops and stomps away,but who wouldn't be. I was just curious, about his breed. The girl wegot him from can't tell us anything about him either, ohwell.With enough love and patience he'll come around. Thanksfor the replies.

Latest posts

Back