New Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TippiesMom

Reaction score
Hiya, Im new to this forum. I've gotone rabbit who's name is Tippie. Im getting another rabbit tomorrowfrom a friend. The bunny is pure white with a pink nose &pinkish eyes. Very tame & well behaved rabbit. It's still youngtoo, I just wanted to know if anyone could give me some ideas on namesfor this little one. I do not know if it's a girl or boy yet, so I'dlike names that could be for both. Thank you

Snowball, SnowFlake, Squall, Icicle, Marshmallow,Crocodile Bundee, Frosty, Pearl, Panda, Howdy, Boss, Bijou, Sandy,Snoozer, Dexter, Pashmina, Jingle, Oxnard, Maxwell

Um..if you want more just tell me....

Ialso just got a rabbit as well, for suggestions on names take it'spersonality intothought, when you have found out the genderof the rabbit and picked a name tell us what you chose.:dude:

Hi TippiesMom,

There is a post entitled "Names" that has a lot of goodsuggestions. Also a post entiled "Sexing a rabbit"or something to that effect.

I think it would be beneficial for you to look into both.

-Carolyn

Hi
ive just got a new bunny (fidget) and so ive heard of lots of names.
erm
Ivory (i think thats socute)Rosie
IndiaLady
VanillaSleepy
Shiver(random!)Socks
FlopsyBlaze
mopsyDixey
cottontailDizzy
cottonDezi
LuluHercules
TazZak
TimmySaffron
ChamouTuttiFrutti
ArneyLee
TurpinDreamer
FayeSunny
SnowyChilly
Thats kinda all i can think of right now (sorry)
Lots n lots of love
Lauren n ebony n fidget
xoxoxoxo
By the way what sex are you getting because two boys may fight and two girls may as well.
I was told that it was best to get a girl and boy and get the girl spayed and the boy neutered.:)

Not always,2 boys can get along verywell! And girls can too! And males and females do not always work out!I had a female that attacked Mocha and they were bonded already, andwhen I got between the fight (which was a major fight), the female,Reese, attacked me and left scars on my ankle.

Back