New bun needs a new name!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTFCas

Reaction score
So here is my first rabbit, he's 8 weeks old and very mellow with small bursts of breakneck speed here and there. My uneducated guess would say that he is a lionhead mix and a nice ash grey color. Any suggestions would be considered and appreciated! So far I like Santino and Gandalf the Grey...given his color and his beard. :biggrin: I'm a nerd so video game characters, old folk lore and anything else between you can think of don't be afraid to post your ideas.

IMAG1078.jpg

1. "Ramirez, get to Whiskey Hotel!"

2. Masin (COD Black Ops)

3. Kakashi

4. Boba Fett (lol..always loved that name)

5. Captain Ginyu

6. Birdo

7. Akuma

8. Dr. Light

9. Loki

10. Sagat

11. Bahamut

12. Dopefish

and....

13. Prexis!

So cute! As I said, I'm a bit partial to Lionheads. If my son hadn't named Agnes, I wanted to go with a name from the book The Watership Down. Have you heard of it? If not, and You like to read, I highly recommend. It is argueably one of the best novels. It's world renowned. And it's about rabbits!!!
Anyway, here some characters. You can google for more info:
Hazel
Fiver
Bigwig
Blackberry
Pipkin
Buckthorn
Hawk bit
Speedwell
Acorn
Strawberry
Scabious
Threar
Toadflax
Thistle
Campion
Nightshade
Butterbur
Blackavar
Charlock
Mallow

I like Charlock, Masin and Speedwell. There's one more thing I have to tell you all....he is actually a she! /facepalm. I'm really stuck on names, normally I don't have a problem and can't believe how difficult this is proving to be.

I'm odd. Already have names for my tribe before I even get them. lol

She's a sweetie. Definitely a Lion Head mix. Love Lion Heads myself. Have two. Neville and Luna (names from the Harry Potter Series of books).

I like the name Hazel that Lisa listed from the "Watership Down" book. Also another good read.

Or since she's mellow you can call her Mellow or Mel for short.

She reminds me also of a Gracie.

K:)

My rabbit names are all wonky. Atticus is from a book, Gubble is from a book, Molly was named when I adopted her, Matthias is from a book, Starling is named after the bird and Pidge is from a movie.

Your SN made me LOL.

I have a bunch of names that I think are wicked on my blog: http://raisincane.weebly.com/names.html

Well, while I was thinking of names my husband suggested "Bun-edict" as in Benedict Arnold. Pretty fitting since I got the rabbit behind his back, luckily he thinks its funny that I staged a "Rabbit Rebellion" on him.

Anyways, I was listening my ringtone and its a song from the cartoon Adventure Time...so I ended up naming her Marceline when she scratched me and I heard "Oh Marceline, why are you so mean?" I knew right then she had been named.

BTW, she'll keep Gandalf and Bunedict as nicknames (;

Congratulations on finding a name for that sweet bunny. And the nicknames. I think all bunnies have nicknames. Mine do.

K:)

I call my bunny sheeppa (I think she may think this is her real name, ha ha), sheeppoo and sweet she. Her real name is sweetheart. I am just funny and strange i suppose. :D

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

Back